- Reduced the number of front-line staff on-site at any one time and facilitated remote working for all other staff.
- Restricted access to our main premises and depots for non-Polar Ice personnel. Customers collecting dry ice are asked to ring in advance and we will have the order ready for collection outside.
- Put enhanced sanitising procedures in place on all work-surfaces and company vehicles.
- Continued to update our employees on Covid-19.
- Established and tested our ICT systems to ensure that it’s business as usual for all customers.
We are continuing production and have implemented contingency plans to ensure minimal impact to our supply chain and our customers. We are monitoring events closely and we are acting accordingly based on the latest information available from public health officials.
Any updates will be posted here. Our ultimate concern is the health of our employees and customers.
If you have queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 057 862 3860 or email email@example.com.
We value agility and flexibility with big thinking, so we can be highly responsive and adaptive to your needs. We provide a full range of dry ice solutions for both commercial applications and domestic applications, including temperature controlled shipping, dry ice blasting, and cold storage.