News & Updates
All the latest Polar Ice news and updates
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Last updated: 15/09/2020
Polar Ice continue to operate and support critical supply chains. We have implemented a number of precautionary measures at our premises to protect the safety, health, and welfare of our employees, customers, and contractors in light of heightened risk of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) nationally.
- Restricted access to our main premises and depots for non-Polar Ice personnel. Customers collecting dry ice are asked to ring at least 30 minutes in advance and we will have the order ready for collection outside.
- Reduced the number of front-line staff on-site at any one time and facilitated remote working for all other staff.
- Put enhanced sanitising procedures in place on all work-surfaces and company vehicles.
- Continued to update our employees on Covid-19.
- Established and tested our ICT systems to ensure that it’s business as usual for all customers.
We are continuing production and have implemented contingency plans to ensure minimal impact to our supply chain and our customers. We are monitoring events closely and we are acting accordingly based on the latest information available from public health officials. Our ultimate concern is the health of our employees and customers.
If you have queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 057 862 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 October 2016 Company will invest in new equipment on 11,500 sq ft site By Elaine O'Regan The Sunday Business Post Read more
While still at school, Alison Ritchie did a deal for 25pc of her family's new dry ice business. She tells Sean Gallagher how it all turned out. By Sean Gallagher The Independent Read more
Our head office and manufacturing premises are located in Co. Laois, with depots in Santry Dublin, Little Island Cork, and Portadown Armagh.
Unit 3 Portarlington Ind. Est.
+353 (0)57 862 3860
Leave A Message
Unit 3 Portarlington Ind. Est.,
T: +353 (0)57 862 3860
Unit 42 Airways Ind. Est.,
T: +353 (0)1 862 3730
Unit 624 Harbour Point Bus. Park,
T: +353 (0)21 463 4607
Unit 47 CIDO Business Complex,
T: +44 (0)28 4375 8045